Sunday, January 29, 2012

Conversation







I am interested in pattern, layering, transparency and storytelling

I love the speed of glass fusing... Painting, layering and firing...trying to get to the answer to the question... And never quite getting there.




I like how glass changes depending on what is behind it.


I am a person of few words, I have always felt uncomfortable with language, either verbal or written. Yet I love language, I love to listen and to read. My voice comes out mostly in my work, it is often laced with metaphors and illusions but it is also straight forward.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Lori you don't need to say a thing, with talent like you have. Then metaphors and illusions, my Favorited things. You are indicative of a great artist expressing talent. Look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete