Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Randomness

This is the time of year that I return to the sewing machine, something about the long nights and the snow outside makes me want to sew. I have been teaching my 8 year old son how to quilt and I have been doing some of my own it's all random. Strips and blocks here and there, it's not exactly what I want I may have to cut it all up and sew it back together in a different configuration.


in my other studio I am still playing with glass

there seems to be something similar happening here...



The glass has lots of textured not visible with my iphone camera!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy glass and quilts, and so cool your son is learning to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous looking quilt there, and yes I see the translation in glass. xo

    ReplyDelete