Tuesday, November 29, 2011

bird in hand

its been crazy busy....
 I have been waiting for photos to arrive to post. After long last we installed the mosaic at children's hospital but the pictures are not here yet. We had a fabulous albeit snowy opening of the goddess show but the pictures have not arrived yet so...
I will post some photos of stuff  I am playing around with...

 a 9 inch glass on glass medallion with fused center, its not grouted yet...

I went to my massage therapist a few weeks ago and had a very nice vision of a bird in my hand, I was trying to figure out how to make that in mosaic I don't have that part figured out yet but here are other examples.. one is cut ceramic, the black is wood and the lower ceramic and glass mosaic.
I hope to post professional photos very soon!

3 comments:

  1. I like the hands and the cutout, looking forward to seeing more. The black is rather effective the the branch cutout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. should be with the branch cut out.

    ReplyDelete